  1. zku

    zku Guest

    how to create java bytecode without using javac?
    zku, Jul 29, 2003

  2. On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:49:53 +0800, zku wrote:
    > how to create java bytecode without using javac?

    Use a different java compiler. Like jikes, for example.

    Or maybe it's a Java "assembler" you're looking for?
    http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?JavaAssemblerCode

    Or use a different language altogether, such as one of these:
    http://grunge.cs.tu-berlin.de/~tolk/vmlanguages.html
    http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?OtherLanguagesForTheJavaVm

    /gordon

    --
    [ do not send me private copies of your followups ]
    g o r d o n . b e a t o n @ e r i c s s o n . c o m
    Gordon Beaton, Jul 29, 2003

  3. zku

    Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Jul 29, 2003
  4. zku

    Chris Smith Guest

    zku wrote:
    > how to create java bytecode without using javac?

    In addition to the other replies, the Jakarta BCEL project is useful if
    you need to do this programatically.

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation