    I need (at work) to create any type of movies, i have set of frames, but i
    don't know how to use them to create a movie.

    Peter Tawdross

    Peter Tawdross, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Peter Tawdross

    Aggro Guest

    Peter Tawdross wrote:

    > Hello
    > I need (at work) to create any type of movies, i have set of frames, but i
    > don't know how to use them to create a movie.

    Use google to search for code that does the work for you. I don't
    suggest that you do by yourself. But if you want to you need to seek for
    the movie-file specifications and then just.. do it.

    Aggro, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Peter Tawdross

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Peter Tawdross wrote:

    > The problem, that I search for two days, without finding any code, or
    > lib.

    You must have been really unlucky. There are dozens if not hundreds of
    libs to do that, and they are easy to find.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=linux video library

    Rolf Magnus, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Peter Tawdross

    Default User Guest

    Peter Tawdross wrote:

    > this is decoder not encoder (player not recoder). I can find many decoders,
    > but i can' find any encoder.

    This is why people should refrain from answering off-topic posts. It
    just encourages the offender to keep going with his off-topic posting.
    Go find a different newsgroup.

    Brian Rodenborn

    Default User, Jul 22, 2003
  5. In article <bfjpkj$dur$-kl.de>, Peter Tawdross wrote:
    > this is decoder not encoder (player not recoder). I can find many decoders,
    > but i can' find any encoder.

    Totally off-topic but check the sources more
    carefully.. MPlayer project also delivers MEncoder which is
    certainly an encoder.

    BTW. How the he** people can't use Google or similar to
    find these kind of stuff? Or atleast post to a more
    suitable newsgroup..

    --
    Wellu Mäkinen <>
    gpg_key http://www.wellu.org/key.pgp

    Wellu =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E4kinen?=, Jul 23, 2003