Create my own template for starting code behind files?

Steve Franks

Hi,

Does VS.NET Beta 2 provide allow you to define your own template to be used
for new code behind pages?

For example I have common code that needs to go into get code behinds
Page_Load event. So when I use VS.NET to create a new web form, it would be
great if it would enter this custom code into the Page_Load in the code
behind file. Currently I have to remember to paste this in from another
source, and sometimes I miss this step.

Likewise it would be nice if this could be done for the regular web form
too. For instance I'd like to add a MasterType line to every web form
..aspx. Currently I have to remember to do this manually.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Maybe you should create a template.