    locate any article on creating nested DataGrids.

    Thanks!
    , Apr 19, 2007

  2. At your request, here are several links that show how to implement nested
    DataGrids:
    http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/31405
    http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/.net/net_data/datagrid/article.php/c5619/
    http://www.societopia.net/Samples/DataGrid_Hierarchy.aspx
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/EditNestedDataGrid.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Apr 19, 2007