    We have recently moved the application from a windows 2000 server to a
    windows 2003 server with DOT net framework installed. Everything else works
    but I am not able to send emails. Does anyone knows why this happens?
    J P Singh, Feb 11, 2004

  2. CDONTS is no longer supported. Use CDO.Message. http://www.aspfaq.com/2026

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP
    http://www.aspfaq.com/

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Feb 11, 2004

  3. J P Singh

    J P Singh Guest

    Forgot to add that CDO and SMTP is installed and running

    J P Singh, Feb 11, 2004
  4. J P Singh

    Ray at Guest

    CDONTS doesn't exist on 2003. Use CDO.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/search.asp?q=cdonts
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2026

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Feb 11, 2004
  5. J P Singh

    J P Singh Guest

    thanks a lot.

    I have got it to work. Only one more question

    How do you get a read receipt using CDO?

    thanks

    Jas

    J P Singh, Feb 11, 2004
  6. http://www.aspfaq.com/search.asp?q=cdo receipt

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Feb 11, 2004
  7. J P Singh

    Roland Hall Guest

    "J P Singh" wrote:
    : thanks a lot.
    :
    : I have got it to work. Only one more question
    :
    : How do you get a read receipt using CDO?

    http://www.vamsoft.com/orf/howto-readreceipt.asp

    HTH...

    --
    Roland Hall