create outlook task item from asp .net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=, Jul 12, 2005.

  1. Hi there,

    Is there anybody here who ever create outlook task item from asp .net script
    successfully ?
    Actually I've created the script for creating the task, and it run
    successfully from the local computer using the admin login, but if I try to
    access the page who created the outlook task item from remote computer, and
    also using the admin login, it will fail.

    Below is one of the error message that I've got,
    Outlook Task Log ==== 7/12/2005 3:16:54 PM
    Source : meeting
    Message : Access is denied.
    Full : System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied.
    at meeting.sendtask.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Program
    Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server
    extensions\60\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\Meeting\sendtask.aspx.vb:line 52
    End of Log

    And from the server event viewer, I got another error
    "Rejected Safe Mode action : Microsoft Office Outlook."

    Have you encounter this error before, and how to solve it, or may other
    solution for creating outlook task item from asp .net ?

    Thanks for the help before.

    Best regards,
    William

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=, Jul 12, 2005