    are on the website.

    Which free software or component can i use to do this ?

    Thanx a lot !
    Joel, Jun 2, 2005

  2. Joel

    Steven Burn Guest

    http://www.websupergoo.com/products.htm#pd

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Jun 2, 2005

  3. "Joel" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >

    > I use ASP on a website and i'd like to create PDF files from HTML pages
    > that are on the website.
    >
    > Which free software or component can i use to do this ?
    >

    > Thanx a lot !

    The problem with server-side PDF generation is that it's compute-intensive,
    we had a whole separate server that did nothing but serve-up PDF, and it was
    still inadequate at peak load. The operation just didn't scale well at all.

    So we went to client-side tools, we bundle a license for PDFMachine with
    each subscription, it's inexpensive, it's output (so far as we've seen,
    across many thousands of PDF's) is flawless, and it's faster than Adobe's
    solution. Can't say enough good things about it!

    http://www.pdfmachine.com

    -Mark
    Mark J. McGinty, Jun 2, 2005