Create PDF from HTML on the fly ?

Joel

Hello,

I use ASP on a website and i'd like to create PDF files from HTML pages that
are on the website.

Which free software or component can i use to do this ?

Thanx a lot !

Mark J. McGinty

Joel said:
Hello,

I use ASP on a website and i'd like to create PDF files from HTML pages
that are on the website.

Which free software or component can i use to do this ?

Thanx a lot !

The problem with server-side PDF generation is that it's compute-intensive,
we had a whole separate server that did nothing but serve-up PDF, and it was
still inadequate at peak load. The operation just didn't scale well at all.

So we went to client-side tools, we bundle a license for PDFMachine with
each subscription, it's inexpensive, it's output (so far as we've seen,
across many thousands of PDF's) is flawless, and it's faster than Adobe's
solution. Can't say enough good things about it!

http://www.pdfmachine.com

-Mark