    the HTML that way. But I'm not sure on how to proceed. ;)

    Kind Regards
    Ray

    Ray Booysen, Jun 23, 2006

  2. Creating the PDF is the easy part, as there are plenty of components that
    can do open source. The harder question is getting the rendered page. I
    would venture you could grab the output stream via an HttpHandler or
    similar, as these bits sit between the client and the page processor.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jun 23, 2006

  3. Ray Booysen

    Ray Booysen Guest

    Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) wrote:
    > Creating the PDF is the easy part, as there are plenty of components that
    > can do open source. The harder question is getting the rendered page. I
    > would venture you could grab the output stream via an HttpHandler or
    > similar, as these bits sit between the client and the page processor.

    Hi Gregory

    I've actually solved this problem, I override the Render method of the
    page which spits out the HTML as a stringbuilder.

    Thanks! :)

    Ray Booysen, Jun 23, 2006