    I just have no clue how I can use Java to acheive this. Please help!!!!

    Thanks,
    Cathy.

    csdev, Jun 16, 2004

  2. csdev

    Liz Guest

    what is the format of the graphs and tables,
    are they jpg?

    Liz, Jun 16, 2004

  3. csdev

    Oscar kind Guest

    csdev <> wrote:
    > I have some graphs and tables that I would like to use to create
    > power point slides *automatically*.
    >
    > Requirement:
    > graphs and tables --> program --> ppt slides
    >
    > I just have no clue how I can use Java to acheive this. Please help!!!!

    The first step is to gather the building blocks:
    - Some way to write powerpoint slides; there probably already is a
    library. Google is your friend.
    - The structure of the graphs and tables; especially what information is
    to go where in the slides.

    Step two is to familiarize yourself with creating PowerPoint files. Play
    around a bit, and try to create something that resembles the structure
    you'll create in step three.

    Step three is to tie it all together to fullfill the requirement.

    kind regards,
    Oscar

    --
    Oscar Kind http://home.hccnet.nl/okind/