    datatype), col_2(col_2 datatype....Col_n(col_n datatype)) is there any
    way to do this for Queries?

    Paxton
    Paxton, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Paxton wrote:
    > In the same way that you can create and alter permanent tables in
    > Access 2000 using SQL in ASP ( CREATE TABLE <tablename> col_1(col_1
    > datatype), col_2(col_2 datatype....Col_n(col_n datatype)) is there any
    > way to do this for Queries?
    >
    > Paxton

    Yes, you can use CREATE PROCEDURE or CREATE VIEW, depending on which type
    you need. see the Jet SQL Reference in Access online help for details.

    Alternatively, you can use ADOX. See the ADOX reference at
    msdn.microsoft.com/library for details and examples.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"