    and sends it to the inbox of the conference room.

    Is this possible?

    Stefan

    Bigfoot, May 11, 2004

  2. Bigfoot

    Patrice Guest

    Came accross the "vcalendar" specification lately.

    See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287625
    You should be able to find a corresponding RFC...

    "Bigfoot" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to make a webapplication to book conference rooms and want to know

    if
    > this is possible to do this on our intranet. I know that it is easier to

    do
    > this via Outlook itself, but I want to have a central place to do this.
    >
    > Example:
    > Someone fills in a webform with details of the meeting like time, date

    etc.

    Patrice, May 11, 2004

  3. Bigfoot

    Bigfoot Guest

    > Came accross the "vcalendar" specification lately.

    Thank you! I used the vcal format in my PHP sollution, but I thought that
    asp.net had a better way of creating a meeting request because it's a
    microsoft product. So there is no better communication possible then
    creating a vcal message? Can I use outlook objects to communicate with our
    exchange server?

    > See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287625
    > You should be able to find a corresponding RFC...

    Yes I found it a while ago when I created my PHP sollution for sending
    meeting requests.

    Stefan

    Bigfoot, May 12, 2004
  4. Bigfoot

    Patrice Guest

    You could probably use CDO to have your ASP.NET site working directly with
    your Exchange server. Have a look at :
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...y/en-us/exchanchor/htms/msexchsvr_cdo_top.asp

    Note that it means that your application is only for those who have an
    Exchange account in your house...

    Patrice

    Patrice, May 13, 2004