Create/send meeting request through asp.net

Bigfoot

Hi,

I want to make a webapplication to book conference rooms and want to know if
this is possible to do this on our intranet. I know that it is easier to do
this via Outlook itself, but I want to have a central place to do this.

Example:
Someone fills in a webform with details of the meeting like time, date etc.
and when he/she hits the "submit" button asp.net creates a meeting request
and sends it to the inbox of the conference room.

Is this possible?

Stefan

Bigfoot

Came accross the "vcalendar" specification lately.

Thank you! I used the vcal format in my PHP sollution, but I thought that
asp.net had a better way of creating a meeting request because it's a
microsoft product. So there is no better communication possible then
creating a vcal message? Can I use outlook objects to communicate with our
exchange server?
See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287625
You should be able to find a corresponding RFC...

Yes I found it a while ago when I created my PHP sollution for sending
meeting requests.

Stefan