    3. Does url mapping work with subdomains in ASP.NET?

    Thanks,
    Roshawn

    Roshawn, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Hi,

    1) you can do this with the Host Header information only on Windows 2000 or
    2003, with XP it is not possible to run more then one IIS web site.

    --
    Best regards | Schöne Grüße
    Michael

    http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
    http://www.ajaxpro.info/

    Michael Schwarz, Nov 8, 2006

  3. Roshawn

    Roshawn Guest

    Michael Schwarz wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > 1) you can do this with the Host Header information only on Windows 2000 or
    > 2003, with XP it is not possible to run more then one IIS web site.

    Thanks Michael for the tip. I was completely unaware of this issue.

    But suppose I tried this to accomplish the same thing with the built-in
    web server that comes with VWD Express. Would it work then?

    Thanks,
    Roshawn

    Roshawn, Nov 8, 2006
  4. No, with the internal one it is not possible, too. :(

    Michael Schwarz [MVP], Nov 13, 2006