    Very grateful for help!

    // S
    , Apr 25, 2008

  2. There are events on the CreateUser control that allow you to send a false
    back to abort the log in process.

    Another option, probably better, is use the objects and create your own
    "make a new user" page for administrative purposes. You would then have full
    control over the creation without the logging in aspect. The membership
    objects are quite easy to work with.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 25, 2008