    application

    BUT how can i do this remotely?? and what rights/ports do i need

    Evan Camilleri
    Evan Camilleri, Apr 19, 2005

  2. The best way is to create and test locally and then deploy to the remote
    server, as remote debugging is a pain, at best. If you absolutely need to
    develop remotely, supply the URL when you create the project and it will
    allow you, if you have permissions, to create.

    I would still advice develop local and deploy remote, if possible, as it is
    far less prone to major headaches.

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Apr 19, 2005

  3. That's what I did.. So DEPLOY should have worked. I think ISP gave me FTP
    password which is useless for this thing!!

    Evan

    "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) - MVP" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Evan Camilleri, Apr 19, 2005