    Kind regards,

    Revilo

    , May 3, 2007

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hallo,
    >
    > I need to create a webservice according to a already defined WSDL.
    > Normally in VS2005 I create a new ASP.NET Webservice and the WSDL is
    > automatically created. The problem is that this automatically created
    > WSDL doesn't correspond to the WSDL provdided (created with Java), for
    > example messages and arrays are declared differently. Is there a way
    > to create a webservice according to a WSDL which is already provided
    > (top-down)?
    >
    > I already tried to modify the WSDL with serialization, but there are
    > too much differences.

    You can use the WSDL.EXE tool (see
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/7h3ystb6(VS.80).aspx). If you use
    WSDL /service, then it will create an abstract base class you can inherit
    from. If you use WSDL /serverInterface, it will generate an interface which
    you can implement.
    --
    John Saunders [MVP]

    John Saunders [MVP], May 3, 2007