    Mark Goldin Guest

    What is a way of creating an xml document on a fly?

    Thanks
    Mark Goldin, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Davide Vernole [MVP], Sep 9, 2004

  3. Mark Goldin

    Darren Clark Guest

    I fyou use a dataset to store you data you can simply use the the writeXML
    and readXML. methods.

    Darren Clark, Sep 10, 2004
  4. Using the classes in System.Xml namespace, e.g.

    System.XML.XmlDocument xl =new System.XML.XmlDocument();

    There are different ways of doing so. Your approach will be dictated by what
    you are trying to do.

    --
    data mining and .net team
    http://www.visual-basic-data-mining.net/forum