Create XML schema with xerces-c

Discussion in 'XML' started by AlfredK, Jul 13, 2005.

  1. AlfredK

    AlfredK Guest

    I want to generate a XML schema in memory with xerces-c.

    When browsing through the xerces source I found
    // this method should only be used while the grammar is being
    // constructed, not while it is being used
    // in a validation episode!

    virtual XMLElementDecl* Grammar::findOrAddElemDecl
    (
    const unsigned int uriId
    , const XMLCh* const baseName
    , const XMLCh* const prefixName
    , const XMLCh* const qName
    , unsigned int scope
    , bool& wasAdded
    )

    but unforunately I couldn't find any documentation or sample.

    Can anybody give me a hint or even better a example how to use it or do
    I have to use the same way for a 'regular' XML document as provided in
    the sample CreateDOMDocument.

    AlfredK, Jul 13, 2005