CreateChildControls and View State

Michael

Hi,

I need to access view state data in my CreateChildControls method. Is there
anyway to achieve that?

I'm using ASP.NET 1.1.

Thanks.

Michael

Hi Bob. Thanks for your reply. I'm creating a custom control (for SharePoint
Web Part). CreateChildControls() is being called before the view state is
loaded, so I can't access view state in CreateChildControls(). Anyway, I
changed my code, so that I now do whatever I wanted to do in
CreateChildControls() that needed view state in Load event instead.

Thanks.