Created a usercontrol, want to pass control instance to static class

Edwin Knoppert

I have usercontrol, it's configured in the web.config so any aspx file can
use it, no problem.

However, i would like to pass this control's instance to a static class, i
don't know how, it is not know (or something) to this class.

I tried: 'Rubrieken' the name in the .cs file

I also tried: 'ASP.usercontrols_rubrieken_ascx' which is passed in the
control's page_load (sender)

I need a similar thing like:

public static Boolean Function1(TextBox wc)

But then not using TextBox but Rubrieken.