    the filesystemobject to the server? Thanks for any idea.
    --
    Andrew

    Andrew, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Andrew

    Alan Howard Guest

    Have you got an anti-virus autoprotect feature enabled?

    Alan

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, experts,
    >
    > My system has a problem when I invoke the fileSystemObject to create a

    text
    > file (it worked ok long before.)
    > The asp seems running, but actually never finishes. I don't know what I

    done
    > wrong to the server. How can I fix the problem? Is there a way to

    resinstall

    Alan Howard, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I installed the NAV but not enable the auto protect.

    --
    Andrew

    Andrew, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Andrew

    Alan Howard Guest

    Try shutting NAV down completely and see if that makes a difference.

    Alan

    Alan Howard, Jun 15, 2004
  5. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I think I have to uninstall NAV. Thanks,

    Andrew, Jun 15, 2004
  6. No you don't: you simply have to disable sript-blocking.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"