CreateObjetc --> ASP 177

sbourdette

Bonjour,

I just install Windows Server 2003 (+IIS6) and my old application doesn't
work anymore because i'm unable to use server.createobject. My error is :

Objet Server erreur 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Échec de Server.CreateObject

/Main.asp, ligne 26

800401f3

My code :
set objUpload = server.CreateObject("Dundas.Upload.2")

This code works fine on Windows 2000 Server.
This code works fine on Windows 2003 Server only if I add IUSR_MACHINE to
Administrators groups.

So the Components is installed and it's a permissions issue. I tried to give
IUSR_MACHINE all access to the dll directory and system32 directory but it
still doesn't work

Does anyaone has an Idea ?

I'm gonna crazy !

zzzxtreme

i dunno if its related, but if i use other tools to register the com
object, like Component Services, i can't make it work with asp. but if
i use regsrv32, it works
anyway i have always used asp upload by Lewis Moten , without any dll.

sbourdette

I used regsvr32 too. But the component is well registered because it's
working with administrative rights

Regards