CreateProcessAsUser - How to get User Token

Maya

Hello,
I have three questions, and any answer might help :)

1.
I have the following situation:
I have application that is launched from the SYSTEM User, so it runs under this
user too. That of course is a high security risk in many aspects. I know how
to Create a process "AsUser", but I have to know the Username and Password
for a user to do so. Is there a way (= does anyone know a way) to get the
User Token for the User that is logged on, so I can run the Program under
his security context and on his desktop?

2. I have two applications: one has to get that token, and the other has to use
it. There is no client-server between these two applications, so one of the
ways to do that is that they communicate via a file. I.E.: The first
application will get the token (which is an handle),
write it to a file on the hardisk, and then the other application will read
the file, retrieve the token from it and use it.
Does anyone knows if it is possible to do that, and how? (how should the
token be written to a file)?

3. I have another problem that I'll try to explain, and maybe anyone will have
an idea for that too:
There is an option for the IIS in the web-server to run images in the
security context of the user who is logged-on in the machine where the
browser is.
Now, assume that a user logged-on in machine A as "mayash", opened a browser
and browsed to a virtual directory in machine B (machine B is the web-server
with IIS). This virtual directory in machine B contains a simple ".cgi"
image that is executed by the IIS.
The IIS executes it under the context of "mayash".
I am looking for a way for this ".cgi" image to get the "token" of mayash
and use it for another things.
(i.e. - to get the token from the IIS thread that runs it....)
Does anyone has any idea how to do that?

Thank you very much for any help,
Maya.

Victor Bazarov

Maya said:
I have three questions, and any answer might help :)
[...off-topic questions snipped...]

You need to visit comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 (probably)
and if they can't answer your MS IE-specific questions, they will
most likely give you better directions.