CreateTextFile hangs

Anchorman

A few days ago, I upgraded my browser to the very latest version, and
updated to the latest service pack on my Windows 2000 machine. Since that
time, as I'm testing my ASP applications on my machine, when I try to do a
CreateTextFile, it hangs and doesn't respond. I have found in the past when
this happened that it was my virus program (McAfee) causing the problem,
specifically in the area of the Script Stopper. However the fix for this in
the past was to add the d:\winnt\system32\dllhost.exe to the list of
"Trusted Scripts". Now, that doesn't seem to be working. Is there another
file that I need to add to this list to make this work again? If so, what
is the file? I've tried disabling Script stopper, but when I do that, I get
an "unexpected error" when I try to create a CreateTextFile object.

Thanks,
Jesse
www.davinci-mims.com