CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Page Faults

cablitoEscobar

The problem lies in the fact that whenever I call

CreateToolhelp32Snapshot(TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS,0)

a page fault occurs.

The fact is I have a timer set to take a snap-shot per second and the
page faults just go on increasing. It is very well isolated that only
when calling the API the page fault occurs.

Trying to use EnumProcesses but it also causes page faults, less
though.

Anyone got any pointers there?

Victor Bazarov

cablitoEscobar said:
The problem lies in the fact that whenever I call

CreateToolhelp32Snapshot(TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS,0)
[...]
Anyone got any pointers there?