    Venezuela), but if the new user has an email account such as ,
    the message never arrives.

    Could anybody tell me why?
    Elsy, Oct 30, 2008

  2. I haven't done any extensive research yet, but if you attempt to send an
    email using the System.Net.Mail namespace will it let you send it to either
    address? Sometimes certain server settings on the SMTP server restrict what
    addresses you can send to. Try creating a simple test page to send an email
    using the System.Net.Mail namespace and see if you can send it that way just
    to help you determine where the problem is. (NOTE: Wonderful choice on the
    book, if that book didn't exist, I'd be pretty much considered an ASP.NET
    idiot right now!)
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/