CreateUserWizard control redirects me to login.aspx

Oleg

I have a problem with CreateUserWizard control.
It doesn’t create user when I have this section in web.config:
<forms name=".ReportsWebsite1Cookie"

timeout="20"
slidingExpiration="true"
cookieless="AutoDetect"
protection="All"
requireSSL="true"
enableCrossAppRedirects="false"
defaultUrl="MyDefault.aspx"
domain=""
path="/" />
When I click on ‘Create User’ button, Instead of creating a user it
redirects me to Login.aspx page.

When I remove <forms node, Create User works fine. But I actually would like
to keep this node in web.config.

How can I have <forms node in web.config and make Create user button work as
expected(creating user)?

Thanks,
Oleg