CreateUserWizard control redirects me to login.aspx

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Oleg, Dec 22, 2008.

  1. Oleg

    Oleg Guest

    I have a problem with CreateUserWizard control.
    It doesn’t create user when I have this section in web.config:
    <forms name=".ReportsWebsite1Cookie"

    timeout="20"
    slidingExpiration="true"
    cookieless="AutoDetect"
    protection="All"
    requireSSL="true"
    enableCrossAppRedirects="false"
    defaultUrl="MyDefault.aspx"
    domain=""
    path="/" />
    When I click on ‘Create User’ button, Instead of creating a user it
    redirects me to Login.aspx page.

    When I remove <forms node, Create User works fine. But I actually would like
    to keep this node in web.config.

    How can I have <forms node in web.config and make Create user button work as
    expected(creating user)?

    Thanks,
    Oleg

    Oleg, Dec 22, 2008