CreateUserWizard control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Lubomir, Oct 9, 2009.

  1. Lubomir

    Lubomir Guest

    Hi,
    My wizard steps collection contains 3 steps: start (custom step),
    CreateUserwizardStep and CompletewizardStep.

    I would like to ask:

    1/ The step attribute 'type' is set to 'start' for the 1st step. If I
    choose the second step (=CreateUserwizardStep) in VS design editor for
    editing and run the project, then this 2nd step will be shown as the 1st step
    when the app is running. I mean, the step I am editing in VS as the last, is
    shown as the first when I run the application. The type=start is ignored, as
    wel the order the steps are listed in the "edit/add steps" in the Visual
    studio UI.
    What am I missing?

    2/ The CreateUserwizardStep contains button "Create User" - regardless if
    this step is the first or the second one. I would expect it to have
    "Previous" and "Next" buttons if this step is not the 1st or the last step.

    Thanks,
    Lubomir

    Lubomir, Oct 9, 2009

  2. Lubomir

    Hillbilly Guest

    What are you missing? About a month of really learning how this control can
    be used. You should be learning to manage the control in code although it is
    handy to use the Designer to set the ActiveStep index during design and
    testing.

    Hillbilly, Oct 10, 2009