CreateUserWizard control

Lubomir

Hi,
My wizard steps collection contains 3 steps: start (custom step),
CreateUserwizardStep and CompletewizardStep.

I would like to ask:

1/ The step attribute 'type' is set to 'start' for the 1st step. If I
choose the second step (=CreateUserwizardStep) in VS design editor for
editing and run the project, then this 2nd step will be shown as the 1st step
when the app is running. I mean, the step I am editing in VS as the last, is
shown as the first when I run the application. The type=start is ignored, as
wel the order the steps are listed in the "edit/add steps" in the Visual
studio UI.
What am I missing?

2/ The CreateUserwizardStep contains button "Create User" - regardless if
this step is the first or the second one. I would expect it to have
"Previous" and "Next" buttons if this step is not the 1st or the last step.

Thanks,
Lubomir

Hillbilly

What are you missing? About a month of really learning how this control can
be used. You should be learning to manage the control in code although it is
handy to use the Designer to set the ActiveStep index during design and
testing.