CreateUserWizard - Embedded controls

Guest

Hello,

I'm using the createuserwizard control to not only register users - but to
also gather the typical "Billing Information" block (Name, Address, City,
State, etc.) and save the contents to a profile. This all works just fine.

Then I added another section called "Shipping Information" which has a
duplicate set of controls as the "Billing Information" section. I have seen
a lot of web sites that collect this data and then put a checkbox in the
middle of the form that says "Check if shipping address same as billing
address", and when the user checks the checkbox - the second set of controls
magically appear with data.

The problem is: When testing the app and I check the checkbox - nothing
happens at all. The asp code is below for the Checkbox and the assigned
event.

<asp:CheckBox ID="CheckBox1" runat="server" Font-Size="8pt" ForeColor="Navy"
Text="Check here if shipping information is the same as your billing
information."
OnCheckedChanged="CheckBox1_CheckedChanged" /></td>

When I look at the code behind for this - it seems to be missing the
"handles" clause - but I set a breakpoint anyway. No go.

Any suggestions???

Thanks,

Jeff

Guest

Come on folks - I need some help. If you need more information - I would be
happy to provide it!

Thanks,
Jeff