    CustomNavigationTemplate. Does this step simply not fall under the category
    of StartNavigationTemplate?

    -Ben

    =?Utf-8?B?QmVuIFIu?=, Mar 29, 2006

  2. Hi Ben,

    Welcome to the ASP.NET newsgroup.

    Regarding on the CreateUserWizard control, it is a sub control derived form
    the Wizard control ,and most of the Templates (include the
    "StartNavigationTemplate" is derived from Wizard control). The
    "StartNavigationTemplate" is used to customize the WizardStep which is
    marked as "Start" step in the Wizard control:

    #Wizard.StartNavigationTemplate Property
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.wizard.st
    artnavigationtemplate.aspx

    And as for the CreateUserWizard control, it generally only use the
    "CreateUserWizardStep" rather than other custom step, so the
    "StartNavigationTemplate" won't take effect unless we manually add some
    other WizardSteps(marked as StepType="Start" ) in the CreateUserWizard
    control's wizardStep collection.

    Hope this helps.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng