CreateUserWizard Question

Guest

I have a standard old createuser wizard control on a page. I have added 3
extra step - each step has a few controls on them that I interact with via
code with no issues. The createuserwizard includes a complete step. I edit
that step and put a few user controls on there. All are server controls with
runat=server and they have unique id for each of them. The complete template
is also runat=server and has a unique id. None of the controls in the
completeuser section show in IntelliSence or anywhere in any the debug
information. I can do Me.completestep and that works but none of the
controls are listed. Where can i find the controls that i have dropped into
this final step of the createuser wizard?