CreateUserWizard Required email

ChildOfLight

'I've eliminated the required email field in the create user step by
change the required email frield to false and deleted the email text
box.
in addition I elimnitate the question text box as well by using the
following segment in the webconfig
<membership defaultProvider="SqlProvider" userIsOnlineTimeWindow="20">
<providers>
<clear/>
<add name="SqlProvider"
type="System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider"
connectionStringName="LocalSqlServer" enablePasswordRetrieval="false"
enablePasswordReset="true" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false"
passwordFormat="Hashed" applicationName="/"/>
</providers>
</membership>

When I push the create user button I still get the following message.
Please enter a valid e-mail address
from the validators.
It looks like a bug...
Does somebody know how to solve it?