    Procedure for Creating a new user so that I can enter it instead of
    @UserName.

    , Dec 28, 2006

  2. On 28 Dec 2006 04:54:23 -0800, wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > How can I disable the UserName option in the CreateUserWizard and use
    > the Email instead of UserName.
    >
    > At the least how can I pass @Email as a parameter to the Stored
    > Procedure for Creating a new user so that I can enter it instead of
    > @UserName.

    As far as I know, Username is required. If you'd like to use the email for
    the username, then just convert the control to a template and change the
    label from "UserName" to "Email".

    Erik Funkenbusch, Dec 29, 2006

    Thanks for your reply. I got another solution

    Hide the UserName textbox, remove the RequireFieldValidator for
    username.
    And inserting the Email as username through code as follows

    protected void CreateUserWizard1_CreatingUser(object sender,
    LoginCancelEventArgs e)
    {
    CreateUserWizard1.UserName = CreateUserWizard1.Email.ToString();

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    > On 28 Dec 2006 04:54:23 -0800, wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > How can I disable the UserName option in the CreateUserWizard and use
    > > the Email instead of UserName.
    > >
    > > At the least how can I pass @Email as a parameter to the Stored
    > > Procedure for Creating a new user so that I can enter it instead of
    > > @UserName.

    > As far as I know, Username is required. If you'd like to use the email for
    > the username, then just convert the control to a template and change the
    > label from "UserName" to "Email".

    , Dec 29, 2006