CreateUserWizard

checkraiser

Is there any way to keep the CreateUserWizard from logging in the user after
the last step is completed?

I have a form with the CreateUserWizard control on it, and I want authorized
users to create a user account for another individual while THEY are signed
on. I do NOT want to log them off after the user they enter gets created and
log the newly created user back on.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

The best way is to use the Membership objects to create the account and not
the Create User wizard. If you must go the later route, there are events you
can add handlers to that stop the login process. I am not sure which one of
the events is the right one (probably something like userCreated), but you
can use Lutz Roeder's Reflector to see which one logged the user in. That is
the event to override and do what you want instead.

"(e-mail address removed)"