    log the newly created user back on.

    Thanks for your help in advance.
    , Jun 27, 2008

  2. The best way is to use the Membership objects to create the account and not
    the Create User wizard. If you must go the later route, there are events you
    can add handlers to that stop the login process. I am not sure which one of
    the events is the right one (probably something like userCreated), but you
    can use Lutz Roeder's Reflector to see which one logged the user in. That is
    the event to override and do what you want instead.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jun 27, 2008

  3. The LoginCreatedUser property can be set to false if you want to create a
    user account but not authenticate the account after it is created. This
    might be useful if you are an administrator creating user accounts, for
    example, or if there is a waiting period before users can access the Web
    site.

    --
    Misbah Arefin
    https://mcp.support.microsoft.com/profile/MISBAH.AREFIN