creating 2 sockets

sweety.rathore

hi everybody,
I want to create two sockets in the same program...can it be done?? If
yes then pls tell me how??
Thank you
SR

Vladimir Oka

(e-mail address removed) opined:
hi everybody,
I want to create two sockets in the same program...can it be done??
If yes then pls tell me how??
Thank you
SR

You want a different group, one that deals with networking.

Kenneth Brody

hi everybody,
I want to create two sockets in the same program...can it be done??
Yes.

If yes then pls tell me how??

The same way you create one, except you do it twice.

For more specifics, you'll need to ask in a group where sockets are on-
topic.