Creating 2D Array

Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Say I wanted to create an array with 5 rows, having 20 elements in each row. How would I go about creating this?

Also, once I have it created is there a way to assign values to a single row using syntax such as: ARRAY(2) <= (0=>'1', 1=>'0', others => '0');

I am familiar with normal arrays, but not entirely sure how to do a 2D Array.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

pessenm