    to adding a dataset or dataadapter to a page)?

    Thanks,

    Jason

    daokfella, Jun 11, 2007

  2. daokfella

    daokfella Guest

    Hmmm, I'm guessing 2.0 no longer utilizes the gray area below the page
    for non-rendered controls. I added a SqlDatasource control and it
    looks like the old school User Control gray button. If this is the new
    standard, is there an existing method for accomplishing the same task?
    Or do I need to render all the HTML at design time to look like a gray
    button. Right now, I simply render the control name text if
    Me.DesignMode.

    Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    Jason

    daokfella, Jun 11, 2007