    thank in advance

    macedo

    , Mar 9, 2007

  2. a écrit :
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to request your attention for this very specific issue:
    >
    > I have several classes in Python, and now I want simply re-use it, in
    > other language.
    >
    > The closest to solution I think I came was with this site:
    > http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Py2exeAndCtypesComDllServer
    > but I not able to solve questions related with TLB files and
    > __init__.py files.
    >
    > So, could anyone give a tip about how to creat a dll file from Python?
    > It is possible under any conditions?

    For inter-languages intagration maybe you can use some distributed
    objects protocol like CORBA (see OmniORBpy), or - as you wrote about a
    DLL - COM/DCOM (see pywin32). Or write a simple TCP or UDP layer to
    communicate with your existing classes.
    Note: all that need some work in the Python side to be able to work
    using a client/server model.
    Note2: as long as your interface dont change, you can make modifications
    in both sides without problem.

    A+

    Laurent.

    Laurent Pointal, Mar 9, 2007

  3. ici Guest

    On Mar 9, 2:08 pm, wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to request your attention for this very specific issue:
    >
    > I have several classes in Python, and now I want simply re-use it, in
    > other language.
    >
    > The closest to solution I think I came was with this site:http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Py2exeAndCtypesComDllServer
    > but I not able to solve questions related with TLB files and
    > __init__.py files.
    >
    > So, could anyone give a tip about how to creat a dll file from Python?
    > It is possible under any conditions?
    >
    > thank in advance
    >
    > macedo

    Best way: http://www.python.org/doc/ext/embedding.html , than use your
    modules as py files or string constants.

    ici, Mar 9, 2007