Creating a drop down filter in Admin site

Jase

Hoping someone could help me out. I am updating an admin site and
added a couple "list_filter"s. They are rather long so I wanted to
turn them into a drop down filter. Can this be done? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jase

Jon Clements

Hoping someone could help me out. I am updating an admin site and
added a couple "list_filter"s. They are rather long so I wanted to
turn them into a drop down filter. Can this be done? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jase

I'm guessing you mean Django - You may well get advice here, but the
"Django Users" google group and the associated documentation of
djangoproject and how to customise the admin interface is your best
start.

hth,
Jon.