    please send me the code

    thanks and regards
    HariKiran

    GMHK, Jun 30, 2005

  2. GMHK

    Chris Smith Guest

    GMHK <> wrote:
    > Can any one help me in creating the menus using the html.

    Unfortunately, you're in the wrong newsgroup. Those menus are written
    in JavaScript, which (despite having a similar name) has nothing at all
    to do with Java. The newsgroup comp.lang.javascript is devoted to the
    JavaScript language.

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation

    Chris Smith, Jun 30, 2005

  3. GMHK

    Joan Guest

    "GMHK" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can any one help me in creating the menus using the html.
    >
    > the type of menus that i am looking are shown in the following website
    > http://www.adobe.com/
    > In the home page
    > there are some option like support,product,company,purchase,solutions.
    > when we move the mouse pointer over that, the drop down list we will
    > come.
    >
    > please send me the code

    When your browser has that page displayed, pull down view and
    click on source.

    Joan, Jun 30, 2005
  4. On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:43:25 -0500, Joan wrote:

    >> please send me the code

    > .. pull down view and click on source.

    The problem with that is that 90% plus of all JS on
    the net is utter crap. The potential deployer (probably)
    ends up with a fragile script that they do not understand,
    and do not know how to deploy.

    It is better to encourage folks over to the JS group where
    they deal with scripting everyday and can spot ..
    - a bad script at 50 paces,
    - useability problems that arise from scripts (badly written
    or otherwise)
    ...and also identify the pitfalls of using JS based navigation.

    In the end, they are more likely to point the OP to
    a robust script, even if they feel it is not an ideal
    application for JS.

    [ The reason I mention this is that I would like to see the
    sum total of bad JS on the net drop, but I cannot see that
    as likely when the authors of web pages are getting their
    (scripting) advice from folks on c.l.j.programmer! ]

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 30, 2005