Creating a DropDown Menu

GMHK

Hi,

Can any one help me in creating the menus using the html.

the type of menus that i am looking are shown in the following website
http://www.adobe.com/
In the home page
there are some option like support,product,company,purchase,solutions.
when we move the mouse pointer over that, the drop down list we will
come.

please send me the code

thanks and regards
HariKiran

Chris Smith

GMHK said:
Can any one help me in creating the menus using the html.

Unfortunately, you're in the wrong newsgroup. Those menus are written
in JavaScript, which (despite having a similar name) has nothing at all
to do with Java. The newsgroup comp.lang.javascript is devoted to the
JavaScript language.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation

Joan

GMHK said:
Hi,

Can any one help me in creating the menus using the html.

the type of menus that i am looking are shown in the following website
http://www.adobe.com/
In the home page
there are some option like support,product,company,purchase,solutions.
when we move the mouse pointer over that, the drop down list we will
come.

please send me the code

When your browser has that page displayed, pull down view and
click on source.

Andrew Thompson

.. pull down view and click on source.

The problem with that is that 90% plus of all JS on
the net is utter crap. The potential deployer (probably)
ends up with a fragile script that they do not understand,
and do not know how to deploy.

It is better to encourage folks over to the JS group where
they deal with scripting everyday and can spot ..
- a bad script at 50 paces,
- useability problems that arise from scripts (badly written
or otherwise)
...and also identify the pitfalls of using JS based navigation.

In the end, they are more likely to point the OP to
a robust script, even if they feel it is not an ideal
application for JS.

[ The reason I mention this is that I would like to see the
sum total of bad JS on the net drop, but I cannot see that
as likely when the authors of web pages are getting their
(scripting) advice from folks on c.l.j.programmer! ]