Creating a dynamically resiable textarea.

Daz

Hi all.

I am trying to find a way of making a textarea fit into the surrounding
table cell which is dynamically created. As far as I know, I can only
use cols and rows to tell the parser what size to make the textarea.
Would anyone know if it's possible to make the box fill out the cell
without knowin the size of the cell beforehand?

All the best.

Daz.

ASM

Daz a écrit :
Hi all.

I am trying to find a way of making a textarea fit into the surrounding
table cell which is dynamically created.

It is a simple question of CSS ...

textarea { width: 100% }

HTML :

and textarea without attribute colls