    That obviously did not work.

    Any ideas?
    , Dec 6, 2005

  2. David Guest

    wrote:

    > Can I create a frame in the same page without referring to other html
    > files?
    >
    > ...Any ideas?

    Can you just make one frameset page, and use the same subpage for both
    targets? I believe that is possible. Then you could achieve different
    looks in each frameset via DHTML. It will probably use twice the memory,
    though, and will also probably be difficult to get just right.

    I think I'd just look at using a two-column page instead (tables or css).
    It would probably be a lot easier in the end, and much easier to extend.

    David
    David, Dec 7, 2005

  3. Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Dec 7, 2005