    xcode? I wana take my custom gem, make it into a framework for use in
    a rubycocoa app

    , Nov 14, 2007

  2. On Nov 14, 2007 1:50 AM, <> wrote:
    > Anyone know of a good way to wrap a rubygem into a framework for
    > xcode? I wana take my custom gem, make it into a framework for use in
    > a rubycocoa app

    You could add a new build phase in your framework project that copies
    your gem inside the framework bundle, for example in the Resources
    directory. Then, in your RubyCocoa app, during initialization, modify
    the GEM_HOME environment variable to point inside the framework
    bundle, then simply require the gem.

    Laurent

    Laurent Sansonetti, Nov 14, 2007