    creates menu's.
    I tried using the skmMenu but i can't get that to work.

    Thx

    Bart Schelkens, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Bart Schelkens

    Shiva Guest

    Hi,
    There is no .NET in-built support for menus in web apps. You have to build
    your own using DHTML/CSS or use 3rd party web menu components.

    A quick Google on DHTM menu in ASP.NET will give you many options.

    HTH.

    "Bart Schelkens" <> wrote in message

    i'm creating a web-application using VB.Net.
    ON my homepage I want to display a menu.
    Can anyone help me with this, I can't seem to find a control in .Net that

    Shiva, Oct 11, 2004

  3. Bart Schelkens

    JuLiE Dxer Guest

    Isn't that more a javascript job?