Creating a menu

Bart Schelkens

Hi,

i'm creating a web-application using VB.Net.
ON my homepage I want to display a menu.
Can anyone help me with this, I can't seem to find a control in .Net that
creates menu's.
I tried using the skmMenu but i can't get that to work.

Thx

Shiva

Hi,
There is no .NET in-built support for menus in web apps. You have to build
your own using DHTML/CSS or use 3rd party web menu components.

A quick Google on DHTM menu in ASP.NET will give you many options.

HTH.