    in and change all these to make it work, which is out of the question.

    I am sure there is a good established way to do this, I just can't figure
    out what it is. Your help is appreciated!

    jkwasson, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Hi,

    Based on my understanding, your question is: when you created a new 2003
    web application, you copied webforms from another web application and want
    to change the namespace in the webforms. Please correct me if I've
    misunderstood anything.

    I think you don't need to change the namespace in the webform. The only
    thing you need to do is change the default namespace in your new web
    application to the old namespace in your project properties. This way when
    you add webform to it, the namespace is still the same.

    You new web application has different virtual directory name with the old
    one, it should run independently with the old web app.

    Sincerely,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    promptly.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Oct 27, 2006

  3. Hi,

    I am interested in this issue. Would you mind letting me know the result of
    the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know.
    I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

    Have a great day!

    Regards,

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Oct 31, 2006