Creating a new window, and passing it variables

SROSeaner

I am seeking to create a new internet explorer window with certain dimensions
and a position on screen. Also, I have a couple of arrays containing data I
want to send to that new window.

I have been using Javascript's window.open function to create the window
exactly the way I want, but don't know how to get my ASP array data to that
new window (which loads an asp page in it).

Joker

Tell the JavaScript function to open that ASP page.
I am seeking to create a new internet explorer window with certain dimensions
and a position on screen. Also, I have a couple of arrays containing data I
want to send to that new window.

I have been using Javascript's window.open function to create the window
exactly the way I want, but don't know how to get my ASP array data to that
new window (which loads an asp page in it).

assistance.

time.

Mark Schupp

Retrieve the array data in the ASP page that the new window opens.

Or, add javascript code to the parent window that the child can call to
retrieve the data (if data is already available to javascript in the parent
window).