    I have been using Javascript's window.open function to create the window
    exactly the way I want, but don't know how to get my ASP array data to that
    new window (which loads an asp page in it).
    SROSeaner, Oct 11, 2004

  2. SROSeaner

    Joker Guest

    Tell the JavaScript function to open that ASP page.

    SROSeaner wrote:

    > I am seeking to create a new internet explorer window with certain dimensions
    > and a position on screen. Also, I have a couple of arrays containing data I
    > want to send to that new window.
    >
    > I have been using Javascript's window.open function to create the window
    > exactly the way I want, but don't know how to get my ASP array data to that
    > new window (which loads an asp page in it).

    assistance.

    time.
    Joker, Oct 11, 2004

  3. SROSeaner

    Mark Schupp Guest

    Retrieve the array data in the ASP page that the new window opens.

    Or, add javascript code to the parent window that the child can call to
    retrieve the data (if data is already available to javascript in the parent
    window).

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development