    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/
    Nathan Sokalski, Aug 16, 2007

  2. Nathan Sokalski

    Aidy Guest

    Yes, I'd have the column headings static, then a scrollable div (rendered by
    using an asp:panel) with the content underneath.

    Aidy, Aug 16, 2007

  3. Nathan Sokalski

    Ross Culver Guest

    Sounds like a gridview to me.

    Ross

    Ross Culver, Aug 16, 2007
  4. Hi Nathan,
    I assume you have to use panel (as you already tryed) or div with style
    overflow:scroll.

    Regards,
    Ladislav

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFkaXNsYXYgTXJua2E=?=, Aug 17, 2007