Creating a slide show

rossz

I would like to alternate picutres on a site, something like a slide show.

Do you mean change the image on a normally static page in real time, or
do you mean alternate (or randomize) the image each time the page is loaded?

The former would require flash or javascript. The later could be
handled in a simple PHP expression.

Guest

A page that changes the image in real time.
The idea of changing the image when the page is loaded is good also.
Thanks.

lookaaly

Hi,

Wondershare Flash SlideShow Builder may help you. It lets you create
Flash slideshows from your images, complete with music,transition
effects and Flash album templates. Then you can publish it as SWF or
HTML file on your site. Very easy to use, you may get it a try from
http://www.flash-slide-show.com

Regards,

Travis Newbury

I would like to alternate picutres on a site, something like a slide show.

Depending on what you want, you can either use JavaScript, Flash, or
Java (Probably a few other ways too, but these are the most popular)

Just google for "javascript slideshow" or "Flash slideshow" You will
be rewared with a ton of samples.