Creating a survey application

Jack

Hello All,

I am new to ASP.NET, and i have a small project in hand. I hope someone can
kick me in the right direction.

I have to make a survey application. Data is stored in an sql database as
following:

Table: QuestionCategories
Columns: QuestionCategoryID, QuestionCategoryName

Table:Questions
Columns: QuestionID, QuestionCategoryID, Question

The survey application should look in the QuestionCategories table, and
display all questions related to one category in one page, next category in
another and so on... For each question, there will be 9 radio buttons to
choose from. User should be able to navigate the pages back n forth until he
has answered all the questions. The last page should save the questions in
the database upon clicking "finish" button.

I tried it by creating 2 datasources. CategoriesDS and QuestionsDS.
Then i created a repeater with CategoriesDS.
Then i tried to create a nested repeater for Questions related to the
specific category. But i could not manage to assign the value of
QeustionCategoryID to the select parameter of QuestionsDS.

I also tried to use the wizard control, but i am not sure how i can
dynamically add steps from a datasource, and how can i list the questions
inside each step related to a category.

Any ideas will be appriciated.

Thanks

Jack