    report'.
    --
    A little rum in the morning coffee. Just to clear the cobwebs, ya know.
    Dave Kelly, Apr 15, 2007

  2. On 2007-04-15, Dave Kelly wrote:
    > At the website and this first attempt, I would like the name of the data
    > file created with this form to be derived from 2 of the input lines.
    > How do I do this in HTML?

    You cannot do it in HTML; HTML is not a programming language.

    Your form has to be submitted to a script (it can be in any
    language; I'm sure you can guess what I use) that processes the
    information.

    > http://www.texasflyfishers.org/firstpage.htm
    >
    > I would like to use the information from 'personal guide' and 'date of
    > report'.

    ========= Do not reply to the From: address; use Reply-To: ========
    Author:
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Apr 15, 2007

  3. Dave Kelly

    Dave Kelly Guest

    Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
    > You cannot do it in HTML; HTML is not a programming language.

    I think I knew this all the time, I was just hoping something new had
    developed.

    Thanks for your reply
    Dave

    --
    A little rum in the morning coffee. Just to clear the cobwebs, ya know.
    Dave Kelly, Apr 15, 2007