    Can somebody tell me, what's the right way to do this?

    Any hint is much appreciated.

    Bert Leu
    Bert Leu, Nov 23, 2007

  2. I don't think there is a tool to do it for you, although creating the client
    will help you rough in any objects you have to use and give you the method
    call for the service, so you can copy it into your service.

    MapForce (Altova) can also be used to create services from the WSDL.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 23, 2007